Friday, April 05, 2013

Moving

It's that painful time again when we have to move. Unfortunately it seems like I cannot stay put in any place for more than two years. And this time we are making the move from Sydney to Adelaide which is a much smaller place.
I haven't even started packing yet, I hate to leave all our friends and the worst part is my son is going to be missing all of his. I am one of those people who have constantly had to move during my working life, and I have done it without too much of a fuss. But this time it just seems too tough to have to start all over again.
We have got a house in a neighborhood I don't like too much, but as its a 6 month lease, we are hoping to find a better one in a few months.
My one visit to Adelaide left me with mixed feelings. Its a small town so Prashanth will spend less time travelling to work. But we have t start on the process of making friends as we know absolutely no one there right now.
It is going to be a tough time ahead but I am hoping the change will do all of us good. 

No comments: